Our main goal when creating Google Add-ons is to make the life of teachers easy. Student and teacher privacy is at the center of this. We want to be clear with all the data that we use and how we deal with it. We never want to have any PII and uphold COPPA and FERPA.
formRecycler asks for the following permissions for reasons to work as you ask it to. We do not use the information for anything else or run in the background without you asking it to.
- View and manage the files in your Google Drive
- This is needed for permission to access your Google Drive to find Forms and add questions to the current Form
- View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive
- formRecycler uses a temporary spreadsheet to create the new questions
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications
- This populates the menu to choose the questions from your Google Forms and the content in the sidebars
- Allow this application to run when you are not present
- This will allow the script to populate the Forms. We do not perform any actions that you have not asked us to do.
- Connect to an external service
- This helps to authorize you to allow us to find the Forms
- View and manage your forms in Google Drive
- This allows us to create the questions in the current Form