Automagical Forms does not store any of your Personal Identifiable Information. The permissions scopes are used to allow it to work its magic for you. It only runs when you ask it to. Any information we have on your behalf is always securely stored on Google or Amazon servers in rest or in transit. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Automagical Forms asks a few permissions before it can work.
- View and manage Google Drive files and folders that you have opened or created with this app
- We use this to generate the questions from the File that you choose. We only have access to the file information after you give Automagical Forms permission in the Sidebar
- We use Amazon AWS and Google's servers to run our Artificial Intelligence model to generate the questions and your files are always secure while we have them (well as secure as AWS and Google servers are). We only have access to the information in your file to run our process, it gets securely deleted once we are done processing the information or after 10 minutes (in case something happens while you are running the Add-on). We do not use your data to improve our AI model or use it to train the model in any way. We do not store any identifiable information while we process your questions either.
- View your email messages when the add-on is running
- When the Add-on is open we will get your email attachment to run our process on it and generate Form questions for you.
- Run as Gmail add-on
- This is so it can open in the Add-on sidebar menu.
- View and manage your forms in Google Drive.
- We use this to only create the Form from the questions you select in the Add-on after you ask us to by clicking the Create Form button.
- External request
- We use this to securely access the services that we use for our Artificial Intelligence, to run our licensing system, and to send anonymized data to Google Analytics .
- For the licensing system we do not store any personally identifiable information.
- For the analytics, we only use this to improve our app and data is anonymized with no personal identifiable information included.
- View basic data about the Google Drive folders or files you select
- We use this to check if we need to ask for your permission to access the file on your behalf
- View your country, language, and timezone
- We use this information to calculate the appropriate time where you are