Our main goal when creating Google Add-ons is to make the life of teachers easy. Student and teacher privacy is at the center of this. We want to be clear with all the data that we use and how we deal with it. We never want to have any PII and uphold COPPA and FERPA.
formCreator asks for the following permissions for reasons to work as you ask it to. We do not use the information for anything else or run in the background without you asking it to.
- View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive
- Needed to access the Spreadsheet to perform operations, like setting up the sheet template for the info needed to create the Form question.
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications
- Needed to create the content in the popup windows.
- Connect to an external service
- Used for Google Analytics to help improve the Add-on.
- View and manage your forms in Google Drive
- Needed to create the Google Form with the questions inserted into the Sheet.
formCreator also get the logged in user’s email and then de-identified so we don’t store any PII in Firebase (Google's cloud database). We use this to determine what improvements to make to the app.