FormRecycler is a Google Forms Add-on that allows you to choose one question (or many) to copy from a Google Form in your Drive to the current Form. Just click on FormRecycler in the Add-on menu and choose the Form you want to copy the questions from in the popup window. You can select as many questions as you want and even choose to 'Select all questions' at the top.
FormRecycler will recycle almost all question types and will be able to recycle the feedback from the original Form as well.
Some great use cases:
- Choose questions from a test bank
- Create a new Form based on a previous one
- Recycle questions into a Locked Google Form (as these are newly created Forms)
- Easily make similar Form for multiple sections of a class
March 31: Updated to include Unlimited Premium plan. Along with this update, there are a ton of features added:
- Ability to recycle General Feedback for Date, Duration, Scale, Time, Short Answer, Paragraph questions
- Recycle Correct & Incorrect Feedback for Dropdown, Checkbox, and Multiple Choice questions
- Select all questions
- Increased speed in recycling
- Fixing bugs from previous versions